Monday, March 16, 2009

Lord grant me the wisdom to accept the things I cannot change....


Life changes, you change, people change.  Its hard to keep up lately to all the change.  I was at my Grandfathers 75th birthday tonight and without knowing it my cousin pinpointed my issue (or one of many).  Acceptance!!!  There are times in my life where I just want to scream (and sometimes do) why me???  Why Again....let up would you!  During my wee bit of time on earth I feel like an old soul who has experienced too much at times.  The thing is I can take all those issues/problems/things and make them into life lessons, and I do.  I learn, I move on, I forgive, I fight though and end up growing because of them, but at the end of the day I don't think I fully accept.  I keep thinking things could have been different, they should have been different and I find myself off in a dream of how life would have been IF ONLY.  So I suppose my next mission in life is acceptance.  Huh wonder how Im gonna pull this one off, wish me luck....


No comments: