Saturday, March 07, 2009

Some of my favs...


Tonight I discovered Rachael Yamagata's most recent video and I love it!  The lyrics are great but I really do just like the video as well; in fact I wish I was her for these four short minutes, I dont know why, its a pretty simple video but IRegardless I love it.  This Racheal character seems to be a fairly constant background noise when I am out and about through my day, another great song of hers is The Reason Why; good ol' heart string songs oh how I love them.


I stumbled across a few more postsecrets recently that I added to my collection.  Here are a few for you peruse, the top one is my blog profile pic, ive always just loved it.







Hoping that something special touches your heart today and makes you smile from the inside.   If nothing has, pick up Ecclesiastes, I read it tonight and it did the trick for me.

No comments: