Monday, June 29, 2009

Im there, Im laughing in my sleep...

Back in January I wrote a blog about Conner laughing his little heart out in his sleep. It literally was music to my ears. I wrote then that “My wish is to be this happy. To hold my stomach laughing even while I’m fast asleep”. Its been a long time since I wrote that blog and I’ve had a lot of searching to do since that point. I’ve had to make some major changes to my world and ive worked really hard on certain areas, heck Ive even had to travel half way around the world just to find my place at home. The good news is it worked; im there. Every night my CSer teases me that I wake him in the middle of the night due to my constant laughter. I can’t even explain how happy that made me to hear. What I do know is that I feel it in my spirit, not even just on these travels but before then too, I am lifting and I am at peace with where I am at. AND…..I laugh in my sleep!

Ireland is wonderful, I don’t really have time to update right now but I will in a few days. This is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever stepped foot in. Every time I blink I open my eyes to something new and something more beautiful. Come…all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen I am so happy to hear that!

So awesome how you blogged about it before and then I actually happened.

You love, miss you.

Keep having a blast.

Tiffany

Elaine Matson said...

Great story Jenelle, I too remember that night with Conner, it was too funny so I can only imagine what the CSer was thinking if you were laughing that hard. Glad your lovin it and having a great time.