Thursday, July 02, 2009

Driving around the world...

Driving in different parts of the world is always interesting. I took a few videos of traveling in the countries I have visited lately and looking back on all the them makes me smile so much. The last two are from when I was in India, one is of us on a Rickshaw and as you can see we are going about a mile a minute in the loads of people, the other is us having a little giggle on our first sleeper train. The one in the middle is from a road I fell in love with in London, and the first video is from of me driving on the wrong side of the road in Ireland. It was so much fun, Kevin and I just laughed and laughed forever. Oh a quick forewarning about that video: I had a little slip of the tongue and Kevin quickly followed suit so if you dont want to hear the swearing please just dont watch the video (a quick disclaimer for my family). Anyway I hope you enjoy the videos of my crazy transportation around the world as much as I do.

No comments: